Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top seven must-have smartphone music apps - latimes.com

Top seven must-have smartphone music apps - latimes.com

Let's compare our apps, namely our music apps. I only have a few of these listed; namely Pandora and Shazam. All seven from the article are Pandora, Shazam, Spotify, SoundCloud, Amazon Cloud Player, Grooveshark, and Google Music and really the one I use the most is Shazam. I think that is THE music app to have.

Why? Generally I don't use my smart phone (for me aka smart-ass phone) for music except for iHeart Radio to tune in DC 101 for Elliot in the Morning. I also have iTunes of course because its an iPhone, Rolling Stones Music News, SoundHound, Music Box, Magic Guitar, Meditation Radio (whatever that is), and TuneIn Radio. And probably that is the order of most used to never used. But what I am always doing is asking the question, "what band is that or who is that singing?" Tada, Shazam tells me who it is. A very handy app indeed!

I work online all day so Artistopia music stations is my music source of choice. Not an app yet, but you never know!

What music apps are your favorites?
Post a Comment